Germination temperature: 20-25 degrees.
Germination time: 40 days.
Growth optimum temperature: 10-25 degrees.
1. Put seeds into about 40° C water for 24 hours.
2. Put seeds into very wet sands for germination.
3. Move it into soil after it sprouts.
4. It is generally necessary for sowing the soil loose, breathable, high water holding capacity.
5. The soil is generally used vermiculite, peat, sphagnum, perlite, tree fern and other mixed.
1.Rose on soil not ask for much, just with some humus soil aggregate.
2.Structure can be good training as long as the following three links will make good growth:
3. Rose is drought tolerant plants, but it afraid too much water. It is necessary use non-glazed bonsai pots of soil cultivation.
4. The principle is "do not pour water on it when soil is not dry. Wet it completely when you pour water on soil.”
5. Lend a high concentration of fertilizer (especially fertilizers) will result in the death of local root.
6. All plants need sunlight. Rose like sunshine too.
7. The container in the sun, keep the temperature around 20 degrees.
Package Included :
1 x 50Pcs Blue Rose Seeds